Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogpost 6 : Biodata

I am currently a 3rd year undergraduate in the National University of Singapore (NUS), pursing a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. My active involvement in Co- Curriculum Activities allowed me to develop my leadership and interaction skills as there were immense opportunities to interact with my peers and organize training programs for them. I was the Vice-Head prefect as well as the Vice president for the National Police Cadet Corps in my secondary school. Recently, I was involved in the Science Orientation Week for Faculty of Science in its Freshmen Orientation Project as a member of the logistic committee. Cheerful, lively and responsible are usually the first impression that I give others. I am also an outgoing, humorous and active person with a never-say-die attitude in life.

3 comments:

Illya Nafiza said...

Hey Gary, I like how you list out all your achievements and at the same time highlighting the skills that you had to posses in achieving your goals. Maybe you could say a bit on how your degree in Chemistry has mould you as a person or change the way you think.
You could also list out some of your hobbies too!

Other than that, your biodata pretty much show how accomplished you are.

Illya

Brandon said...

Hi Gary, your biodata is indeed concise for readers to obtain brief yet sufficient information about yourself. You mentioned about your leadership qualities in schools and also down to earth character traits such as being cheerful and lively. A good balance of this gives a reader like me, an impression that you are a person who is truly driven in life, but one who is fun to work and be with!

grace kim said...

Thanks, Gary, for the informative biodata. I can see from the positions held that you possess leadership qualities although from your appearance, it is not so obvious. I am reminded again not to judge a book by its cover :-)